A New Opportunity, A New Experience
Contact Relax The Back For Franchise Opportunities Near You
Initial Franchise Costs For Prospective Franchisees
Below is an estimation of franchise setup costs. Actual costs vary depending on local marketing prices and are stated here to help estimate your initial expenses.
- Franchise Fee: $49,500
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment: $26,800-$37,800
- Real Estate, Lease Payments & Improvements: $21,000-$60,600
- Inventory: $70,000-$100,000
- Training-Related Expenses: $2,000-$7,500
- Grand Opening: $7,000-$12,000
- Computer System: $3,000-$5,000
- Visual Merchandising Fee: $0-$4,000
- 6 Months Additional Funds: $30,000-$60,000
Estimated Total: $221,000-$371,200
All candidates are required to have $100,000 in liquid assets with a $500,000 net worth.
There are several third-party financing options for you to choose from, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans from recommended third-party lenders
- Retirement or pension rollover funding
Have more questions about what it takes to own a Relax The Back location?
Top 10 Questions About Owning A Relax The Back Store
Want to know what else it takes to own a Relax The Back location? Read the top 10 questions prospective owners ask during their franchise research.