Relax The Back, A Franchise With Unlimited Possibilities
As you search for a franchise opportunity here are some very important things to remember:
- Relax The Back is in a major growth industry. Health & Wellness is currently a $112 trillion growing industry as the population looks to maintain a healthy, pain-free lifestyle.
- Back pain is an epidemic affecting 8 out of 10 people causing millions of dollars in lost productivity. As a Relax The Back franchise owner you have the ability to provide product solutions that help people get back to a pain free life.
- Relax The Back is a business that provides great pride-of-ownership and a high-level of job satisfaction. The products we sell are the highest quality, and the relationships we create last a lifetime.
$49,500 – Franchise Fee
$26,800-$37,800 - Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
$21,000-$60,600 - Real Estate, Lease Payments & Improvements
$70,000-$100,000 – Inventory
$2,000-$7,500 – Training related expenses
$7,000-$12,000 – Grand Opening
$3,000-$$5,000 – Computer System
$0-$4,000 – Visual Merchandising Fee
$30,000 - $60,000 – 6 months additional funds
$221,000 - $371,200 Estimated Total
The above is an estimate of franchise setup costs. Actual costs vary depending on local market prices and are stated here for illustration only. *As disclosed in item 7 of our 2013 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Things You Should Know
All candidates are required to have $100k in liquid assets with a $500k net worth. There are several third-party financing options you can choose from, including:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans from recommended third party lenders
- Retirement or pension rollover funding
Your Franchise Development Manager can provide further information.